For those of you who have been anxiously waiting, this week you can purchase:
- You Can’t Make This Stuff Up by Theresa Caputo: For fans of TLC’s Long Island Medium and anyone interested in the big questions of life, death, and finding out what’s important in between, New York Times bestselling author and medium Theresa Caputo shares the insights and lessons she’s learned through her exceptional gift of communicating with the dead. In her first book, There’s More to Life Than This, Theresa shared how she discovered her gift and her many encounters with Spirit. Now, in You Can’t Make This Stuff Up,Theresa imparts the life-changing wisdom she’s received from Spirit and client readings. Each chapter incorporates a powerful lesson that is made real by Theresa’s witty and wise insights. She shares moving client stories and fascinating behind-the-scenes tales from her life and hit reality show to help people find peace and closure and to better understand the spiritual world. With lessons revolving around themes such as choice, faith, fear, gratitude, healing, surrender, relationships, compassion, and living each day to the fullest, the book also includes information from Theresa about spiritual concepts like Angels, Heaven, signs, miracles, intuition, dreams, and God. These compelling and healing messages will guide readers toward happier lives by focusing on what really matters to their souls. Theresa Caputo will be in store to sign both her titles on October 19th, 1 - 3 pm. Per her publisher, she will be unable to personalize books, pose for photographs, give a talk, or do readings. In order to have your book signed, it must be purchased from Katy Budget Books.
- Party Games by RL Stine: R.L. Stine’s hugely successful young adult horror series Fear Street is back with the first new book in almost 2 decades. With more than 80 million copies sold around the world, Fear Street is one of the bestselling young adult series of all time. Now, with Party Games, R.L. Stine revives this phenomenon for a new generation of teen readers, and the announcement of new Fear Street books caused a flurry of excitement both in the press and on social media, where fans rejoiced that the series was coming back. Her friends warn her not to go to Brendan Fear’s birthday party at his family’s estate on mysterious Fear Island. But Rachel Martin has a crush on Brendan and is excited to be invited. Brendan has a lot of party games planned. But one game no one planned intrudes on his party—the game of murder. As the guests start dying one by one, Rachel realizes to her horror that she and the other teenagers are trapped on the tiny island with someone who may want to kill them all. How to escape this deadly game? Rachel doesn’t know whom she can trust. She should have realized that nothing is as it seems… on Fear Island. R.L. Stine makes his triumphant return to Shadyside, a town of nightmares, shadows, and genuine terror, and to the bestselling series that began his career writing horror for the juvenile market, in the new Fear Street book Party Games.
- Rise of the King by RA Salvatore: In the second book of the Companions Codex, the latest series in R.A. Salvatore’s New York Times best-selling saga of dark elf Drizzt Do’Urden, the orcs of Many Arrows decide to take advantage of the chaos wrought by the Sundering to reignite a blood feud first brought to life in the phenomenal best seller The Thousand Orcs.
- Lost Key by Catherine Coulter: The newest entry in the sizzling international thriller series featuring Nicholas Drummond, from #1 New York Times–bestselling author Catherine Coulter. Freshly minted FBI agent Nicholas Drummond is barely out of his Quantico training when he and his partner, Mike Caine, are called to investigate a stabbing on Wall Street. Their investigation, however, yields more questions than answers. It quickly becomes clear that the victim, John Pearce, was more than the naval historian and antiquities dealer he appeared to be. What Drummond doesn’t know is that buying and selling rare books was Pearce’s cover, and that he had devoted his life to discovering the whereabouts of a missing World War I U-boat concealing a stash of gold bullion, and an unexpected surprise that only raises more questions. When Drummond and Caine find both of Pearce’s adult children have disappeared, the case assumes a new sense of urgency. The FBI agents know their best lead lies in the victim’s cryptic final words—“The key is in the lock.” But what key? What lock? The search for Adam and Sophia Pearce takes them on an international manhunt, which threatens to run them afoul of an eccentric billionaire industrialist with his own plans not only for the lost gold, but the creation of a weapon unlike anything the world has ever seen.
- The Groom Says Yes by Cathy Maxwell: He had a noose around his neck and a price on his head … Sabrina Davidson, dutiful daughter, avowed spinster, thought she’d secured a place for herself in Aberfeldy society— until her hard-earned acceptance of her fate is challenged by the arrival of Cormac Enright, earl of Ballin, trained physician, soldier of fortune, and convicted felon. A prim and proper miss was the last thing he needed … Mac is determined to clear his name, but first he has to find the man whose testimony sentenced him to a hangman’s noose. Of course, Robert Davidson is missing and protecting Mac is Davidson’s daughter, the most entrancing, frustrating, beguiling, stubborn woman Mac has ever met. And it doesn’t help that he has already tasted her kisses. Or that he has found in her a passion for life and adventure to rival his own. Mac has turned Sabrina’s world inside out—but what will happen when he leaves? Or will the Groom Say Yes?